(Updated as of 5-26-2018)
"UploadHive" or "we" or "us," we are referring to UploadHive., a Delaware corporation, and our subsidiaries and other affiliates.:
") and applies to the information obtained by us through your use of UploadHive.com's Site, and Services (Information") as described in this Policy. Capitalized terms used in this Policy and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings provided for those terms in the Terms of Service.
Information collection and use :
What Information does UploadHive.com collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you ("Personal Data"). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you ("Non-Personal Data").
Information you provide us when you create an account :
When you signup for or use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
Your username, email address, and contact and language preferences. If you log into UploadHive.com with a social networking credential, such as with your Facebook or Google+ account, we will ask permission to access basic information from that account, such as your name and email address. You can stop sharing that information with us at any time by removing UploadHive.com's access to that account.
Automatically collected Information :
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with UploadHive.com and your use of the Site and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
Location information :
This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site and/or Services.
Log data :
As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
Usage information :
This is information about the UploadHive.com Site, and/or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site, and/or Services. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clickedon. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
Device information :
These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using UploadHive.com site.
Third-Party Cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks in order to deliver ads and track ad performance, or enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called "behavioral tracking" or "targeted" advertising) on the Site. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in on the Site and other websites. You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance.
How does UploadHive.com use my Information ?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including : to help us administer our Site and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Site, Software, and/or Services, product announcements, and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you're having difficulty accessing your account.
- To send you direct marketing emails and special offers about UploadHive.com, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
- To display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our Services.
- To provide human proofreading services for users who submit User Content in connection with this specific service.
- To calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site, Software, and/or Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those.
Does UploadHive.com sell or rent my Personal Data ?
- No, UploadHive.com does not sell or rent your Personal Data.